The hours before a long time ago
dead body found on the road to Gallerwell
The party came across the dead body of Josia on the road to Gallerwell.
The body had on it:
- Document which was clutched in hands, a letter written to an unrequited love. The name on the back was Emma Doieson.
- Handkerchief with “Josia” written on it
- Had a pouch with two vials and a signet ring
- Holdout knife, Very Fine, Has intricate art scene on it. Crafted by the well-known Smith Elias Toundasis, in the Egretal Capital city of Three Rivers.
- Fine black tailored clothes, but not custom-made.
- Had chainmail on under travel clothes, royal insignia on inner lining. Royal mark for a king of a province 400 miles back the way we came.